Thursday 15 August 2013

Funeral Poems.


here are a few more poems for you to use if you wish, enjoy.

Dear Friend:

(name) Dear friend we were close for oh so many years, You've left us now and in your place are sorrow grief and tears,
But then I think of all we shared, the comradeship and laughter, the good times the fun times and the quiet times thereafter,
The memories of all we shared will always be with me,
and I know that our friendship will last eternally.
See you mate!.



My Friend:

My friend you're gone, no longer at my side,
But your memory forever within my heart will bide,
I will treasure all the times we stood and faced together,
Through sun and rain, through joy and pain and through truly stormy weather,
So I'll say farewell my dear old friend and thanks for all the fun,
and I'll carry all our memories until my life is done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be responded too. THANKS!